The NFM Network Scotland is a forum for flood risk management authorities, researchers and practitioners to connect and share their experiences. It is a dedicated resource on NFM that supports those tasked with delivering this approach to sustainable flood risk management in Scotland. However, you don’t need to live in Scotland to join; the network is open to all. Benefits of signing up include:
- Be part of the NFM community in Scotland and contribute your own experiences
- Keep up to date with NFM related news and events
- Have the option to receive news updates
- Connect with new and existing contacts working with NFM through online items
- Search for information and examples in case studies and topic areas
- Its free to join!